- Isolated Measurement
- Open Loop/ Hall Effect Design
- ±1.0% Accuracy
- 0.75” Diameter Thru-hole
- Low Power Consumption 10mAdc Max
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- 1m-sec Response (10% to 90%)
- Transient Protection ±60V (T <5ms)
- 8 Standard Current Ranges
Bidirectional Current Transducer S764
(note: requires 3D viewer)
(note: requires Adobe Reader)
Model S764 Bidirectional Current Transducer provides an isolated 0 to +5Vdc output proportional to the DC input current. The transducers have an input current range of ±20Adc to ±100Adc, with a frequency range from DC to 350Hz and the transducers withstand, without performance degradation or damage, a continuous overload of ±2000Adc.
The S764 Series delivers performance accuracy over a temperature range from -40°C to +85°C, operates with a supply voltage from +12 to +36Vdc, are low powered and produce the specified out within 1m-second. The unit’s molded construction, with the internal components conformal coated creates an economical and light weight transducer.
The S764 Bidirectional Current Transducer comes standard with a barrier interface and a 0.75”thru-hole.
- Laboratory Test Equipment Monitoring
- Automation Control Monitoring
- Power Monitoring for Recycling and Scrap Equipment
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 2 in|
DC to 350Hz
- Additional Info: Weight 10 oz. Max
- Attitude – works in any position
- Output Short Circuit Protected
- Molded Plastic housing meets UL Flammability Rating 94V-O