- Open Loop/ Hall Effect Design
- Removable Yoke
- 1.50” Diameter Thru-hole
- Isolated Measurement
- ±1.0% Accuracy
- Reverse Polarity & Short Circuit Protection
- 8 Standard Current Ranges
Bidirectional Current Transducer 9000
$465.00 – $501.00
(note: requires 3D viewer)
(note: requires Adobe Reader)
Model 9000 Bidirectional Current Transducer, with removable yoke, provides an isolated 0 to ±5Vdc output proportional to the DC input current. The transducers have an input current range from ±150Adc to ±2500Adc, and the transducers withstand, without performance degradation or damage, a continuous unlimited overload.
The 9000 Series delivers performance accuracy over a temperature range from -25°C to +75°C and operate with a supply voltage from ±15Vdc ±1Vdc. The unit’s molded construction and internal epoxy encapsulation creates a durable transducer.
The 9000 Bidirectional Current Transducercomes standard with a 1.50” (3.81cm) removable yoke, allowing for uninterrupted operation installation, which makes this transducer excellent for existing or retro-fit applications, as well as moveable multi-point monitoring. The transducers are available with a barrier or connector interface, with the connector option available with mating connector.
- Rail Traction Motor Monitoring
- Industrial Equipment Monitoring
- Lab Test Equipment
- Bidirectional Power System Monitoring
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 2 in|
- Attitude: Works in any position.
- Mate Connector: PT02E-10-6P-023 or equivalent PT06A-10-6S-424.