- Isolated Measurement
- Closed Loop/ Hall Effect Design
- Military Temperature Range
- Compact/ Faraday Box Construction
- Hermetically Sealed
- ±0.5% Accuracy at Room Temperature
- 1 µ-second Response (10% to 90%)
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- 7 Standard Current Ranges
DC Current Transducer S728B
(note: requires 3D viewer)
(note: requires Adobe Reader)
Model S728B DC Current Transducer provides an isolated 0 to 5Vdc output proportional to the DC input current. The transducers have an input current range from +50A to +400Adc, with a frequency range from DC to 350kHz and the transducers withstand, without performance degradation or damage, a continuous overload of 5000Adc.
The S728B delivers high performance accuracy over a temperature range from -55°C to +85°C, operates with a supply voltage from +24Vdc to +32Vdc and are ultra-fast responding. The unit’s brass alloy housing is hermetically sealed, with the internal components encapsulated, creating a rugged and durable transducer, withstanding environments of moisture, humidity, vibration, shock and altitude.
The S728B DC Current Transducer comes standard with a 0.50” (1.27cm) thru-hole, is light weight and is available with a header interface.
- Aerospace Flight Power Monitoring
- Metallurgical Processing Equipment Monitoring
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 2 in|
- Attitude: Works in any mounting position
- Finish: Fuse Tin Plate.
- Sensors (91)
- AC & DC Current Transducers (1)
- AC Current (28)
- AC Voltage Transducers (6)
- Bidirectional Current Transducers (20)
- DC Current (29)
- DC Voltage (4)
- Frequency Transducers (3)
- Hall Effect Current Sensors (32)
- Shunts (14)