- Isolated Measurement
- Open Loop/ Hall Effect Design
- ±1.0% Accuracy
- 0.75” Diameter Thru-hole
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- 1m-sec Response (10% to 90%)
- 12 Standard Current Ranges
DC Current Transducer S770
(note: requires 3D viewer)
(note: requires Adobe Reader)
Model S770 DC Current Transducer provides an isolated 0 to +5Vdc output proportional to the DC input current. The transducers have an input current range from +10Adc to +100Adc, with a frequency range from DC to 350kHz and the transducers withstand, without performance degradation or damage, a continuous overload of ±2000Adc.
The S770 Series delivers performance accuracy over a temperature range from -40°C to +85°C, operates with a supply voltage from +12Vdc to +36Vdc, are low powered and fast responding. The unit’s molded construction, with the internal components conformal coated creates an economical and light weight transducer.
The S770 DC Current Transducer comes standard with a barrier interface and a 0.75”thru-hole.
- Laboratory Test Equipment Monitoring
- Automation Control Monitoring
- Power Monitoring for Recycling and Scrap Equipment
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 2 in|
- Attitude – works in any position
- Output Short Circuit Protected
- Molded Plastic housing meets UL Flammability Rating 94V-O