- Isolated Measurement
- ±0.5% Accuracy (±25mV)/ ±1.0% Accuracy (10A only)
- 10m-second Response (10% to 90%)
- Transient Protection ±40V (T <5ms)
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Moisture and Humidity Resistant
- 5 Standard Current Ranges
DC Current Transducer 950
$571.00 – $607.00
(note: requires 3D viewer)
(note: requires Adobe Reader)
Model 950 DC Current Transducer provides an isolated 0 to +5Vdc output proportional to the DC input current and have an input current range from +10A to +50A.
The 950 Series delivers high performance accuracy over a temperature range from -25°C to +85°C, operates with a supply voltage from +24Vdc to +32Vdc and are fast responding. The unit’s powder coated steel housing, with the internal components encapsulated creates a rugged and durable transducer, withstanding environments of moisture, humidity, vibration, shock and altitude.
The 950 DC Current Transducers are available with a header, barrier or connector interface, with the connector option available with mating connector.
- Auxiliary Battery-Backup Power Monitoring
- DC Power System Monitoring
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 2 in|
- Attitude: Works in any mounting position
- Mate Connector: TYPE PT06A-10-6S or equivalent mating connector.
- Sensors (91)
- AC & DC Current Transducers (1)
- AC Current (28)
- AC Voltage Transducers (6)
- Bidirectional Current Transducers (20)
- DC Current (29)
- DC Voltage (4)
- Frequency Transducers (3)
- Hall Effect Current Sensors (32)
- Shunts (14)