- Open Loop/ Hall Effect Design
- Easy Connectivity/ Simple Utilization
- Removable Yoke
- Isolated Measurement
- 0 to +5Vdc Output
- ±1.0% Accuracy
- Transient Protection ±40V (T <10ms)
- 2.20” (5.59cm) Diameter Thru-hole
- Case UL Flammability Rating 94V-0
- Reverse Polarity
- 5 Standard Current Ranges
DC Current Transducer S966
(note: requires Adobe Reader)
Model S966 Series DC Current Transducer, with removable yoke, provides an isolated 4-20mAdc output proportional to the DC input current. The transducers have an input current range from +500Adc to +5000Adc and the transducers withstand, without performance degradation or damage, a continuous overload of ±10kAdc.
The S966 Series delivers performance accuracy over a temperature range from -40°C to +85°C, operates with a supply voltage from +11Vdc to +32Vdc and are low powered. The unit’s molded construction, with the internal components encapsulated, creates a durable transducer, withstanding environments of moisture, humidity and shock.
The S966 DC Current Transducer comes standard with a 2.20” (5.59cm) removable yoke, allowing for uninterrupted operation installation, which makes this transducer ideal for existing or retro-fit applications, as well as moveable multi-point monitoring. The transducers are equipped with a connector interface and a mating connector is also available.
- Industrial Equipment Monitoring
- Automation Equipment Monitoring
- Fuel Management Systems Monitoring
- Traction Motor Monitoring
- Rail- Ground Fault Measuring
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 2 in|
Additional Info: Weight 24 oz. Max
Attitude: Works in any position
Mate Connector: TYPE PT06A-10-6S or equivalent mating connector.