- Isolated Measurement
- Mill-Amp Sensing
- Space Flight Worthy
- Compact/ Faraday Box Construction
- Hermetically Sealed
- ±1.0% Accuracy
- 50 m-second Response (10% to 90%)
- Low Power (12mAdc Maximum)
- Operates Sea Level to 10-5 Torr
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Output Short Circuit Protected
- 8 Standard Current Ranges
DC Current Transducer S767
(note: requires 3D viewer)
(note: requires Adobe Reader)
Model S767 DC Current Transducer provides an isolated 0 to +5Vdc output proportional to the DC input current. The transducers have an input current range from 10mA to +1Adc, with measuring capabilities of ±100 µAdc and the transducers withstand, without performance degradation or damage, an overload of 100Adc.
The S767 delivers performance accuracy over a temperature range from -40°C to +85°C, operates with a supply voltage from +22Vdc to +36Vdc, is low powered and fast responding. The unit’s brass alloy housing, is hermetically sealed, with the internal components encapsulated creates a rugged and durable transducer, withstanding environments of moisture, humidity, vibration, pyro-shock and altitude (space/ vacuum).
The S767 DC Current Transducer comes standard with a 0.50” (1.27cm) thru-hole, is light weight and is available with a header interface.
- Aerospace/ Space Flight Power Monitoring
- Satellite Fuel Cell/ Solar Power Monitoring
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 2 in|
- Attitude – works in any position
- Finish: Fuse Tin Plate.
- Sensors (91)
- AC & DC Current Transducers (1)
- AC Current (28)
- AC Voltage Transducers (6)
- Bidirectional Current Transducers (20)
- DC Current (29)
- DC Voltage (4)
- Frequency Transducers (3)
- Hall Effect Current Sensors (32)
- Shunts (14)