- Isolated Measurement
- Two Wire Loop Powered
- ±1.0% Accuracy
- 50 µ-sec Response (10% to 90%)
- 0.75” Diameter Thru-hole
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Moisture and Humidity Resistant
- 8 Standard Current Ranges
DC Current Transducer S1068
$648.00 – $681.00
(note: requires 3D viewer)
(note: requires Adobe Reader)
Model S1068 Series DC Current Transducer provides an isolated 4-20mAdc output proportional to the DC input current. The transducers are operated in a two wire loop power configuration, with an input current range from +10Adc to +100Adc and the transducers withstand, without performance degradation or damage, a continuous overload of ±500Adc.
The S1068 Series delivers high performance accuracy over a temperature range from -40°C to +85°C, the transducer’s operate with a supply voltage from +22Vdc to +32Vdc and are fast responding. The unit’s molded construction and internal epoxy encapsulation creates a durable transducer, withstanding environments of moisture, humidity, vibration and shock.
The S1068 DC Current Transducers are light weight and are available with a barrier, connector or d-sub connector interface, with the connector and d-sub connector options available with mating connectors.
- DC Ground Leakage Current Monitoring
- GFI Applications
- Lab Test Equipment
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 2 in|
- Max, Attitude: Works in any position.
- Mate Connector: 6282-5SG-311 MFG Conxall. Mate D-Sub Connector: 3322 MFG. SPC Technology
- Specified accuracy includes the combined worst case effects of Zero Offset, Temperature, Hysteresis, Supply Swings and Current Cable Positioning.
- Recommended mounting hardware; #6 screw, #6 split lock washer and #6 flat washer. Torque Maximum 10 in-lb.