- Isolated Measurement
- Open Loop/ Hall Effect Design
- Removable Yoke
- 1.50” (3.81cm) Diameter Thru-hole
- ±1.0% Accuracy
- 200 µ-second Response (10% to 90%)
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- 8 Standard Current Ranges
DC Current Transducer S465
$491.00 – $526.00
(note: requires 3D viewer)
(note: requires Adobe Reader)
Model S465 DC Current Transducer, with removable yoke, provides an isolated 4 to 20mAdc output proportional to the DC input current. The transducers have an input current range from +150Adc to +2500Adc and the transducers withstand, without performance degradation or damage, an unlimited overload.
The S465 Series delivers performance accuracy over a temperature range from -40°C to +85°C, operates with a supply voltage from +16Vdc to +26Vdc and are fast responding. The unit’s molded construction, with the internal components encapsulated creates a rugged and durable transducer.
The S465 DC Current Transducer comes standard with a 1.50” (3.81cm) removable yoke, allowing for uninterrupted operation installation, which makes this transducer ideal for existing or retro-fit applications, as well as moveable multi-point monitoring. The transducers are available with a barrier and connector interface, with the connector option available with mating connector.
- Rail Traction Motor Monitoring
- Automation Equipment Monitoring
- Lab Equipment Applications
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 2 in|
- Attitude: Works in any mounting position.
- Housing and pot holes sealed making transducer water spray resistant.
- End user MUST coat terminal barrier with silicone to prevent corrosion.
- Mate Connector: TYPE PT06A-10-6S or equivalent mating connector.