- Isolated Measurement
- Micro and Mill-Amp Sensing
- Military Temperature Range
- ±1.0% Accuracy
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Moisture and Humidity Resistant
- 6 Standard Current Ranges (3 Micro/ 3 Mill-Amp)
DC Current Transducer 904B
$481.00 – $515.00
(note: requires 3D viewer)
(note: requires Adobe Reader)
Model 904B DC Current Sensor provides an isolated 0 to +5Vdc output proportional to the DC input current. The sensors have an input current range from +100uAdc to +5mAdc and the sensors have an input to output isolation of 500Vdc.
The 904B Series delivers performance accuracy over a temperature range from -55°C to +85°C, operates with a supply voltage from +24Vdc to +32Vdc and are fast responding. The unit’s powder coated steel housing, with the internal components encapsulated creates a rugged and durable sensor, withstanding environments of moisture, humidity, vibration, shock and altitude.
The 904B DC Current Transducer are available with a header, barrier or connector interface, with the connector option available with mating connector.
- DC Ground Leakage Current Monitoring
- GFI Applications
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 2 in|
- Attitude: Works in any mounting position
- Operating: Sea Level to 60,000ft
- Mate Connector: TYPE PT06A-10-6S or equivalent mating connector.
- Sensors (91)
- AC & DC Current Transducers (1)
- AC Current (28)
- AC Voltage Transducers (6)
- Bidirectional Current Transducers (20)
- DC Current (29)
- DC Voltage (4)
- Frequency Transducers (3)
- Hall Effect Current Sensors (32)
- Shunts (14)