- Isolated Measurement
- Milli-Amp Current Sensing (7 Standard Ranges)
- ±1.0% Accuracy
- Military Temperature Range
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Moisture and Humidity Resistant
- 12 Standard Current Ranges
DC Current Transducer 903B
$501.00 – $535.00
(note: requires 3D viewer)
(note: requires Adobe Reader)
Model 903B DC Current Transducer provides an isolated 0 to +5Vdc output proportional to the DC input current, with a range from +5mAdc to +5Adc.
The 903B Series delivers performance accuracy over a temperature range from -55°C to +85°C and operates with a supply voltage from +18Vdc to +32Vdc. The unit’s powder coated steel housing, with the internal components encapsulated creates a rugged and durable transducer, withstanding environments of moisture, humidity, vibration, shock and altitude.
The 903B DC Current Transducers are available with a header, barrier or connector interface, with the connector option available with mating connector.
- High Voltage Power Supply Monitoring
- High Voltage Measurements
- DC Ground Leakage Current Monitoring
- GFI Applications
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 2 in|
- Attitude: Works in any mounting position
- Operating: Sea Level to 60,000ft
- Mate Connector: TYPE PT06A-10-6S or equivalent mating connector.
- Sensors (91)
- AC & DC Current Transducers (1)
- AC Current (28)
- AC Voltage Transducers (6)
- Bidirectional Current Transducers (20)
- DC Current (29)
- DC Voltage (4)
- Frequency Transducers (3)
- Hall Effect Current Sensors (32)
- Shunts (14)