- Isolated Measurement
- Military Temperature Range
- ±1.0% Accuracy (1mV/°C over MTR)
- 10 m-second Response (10% to 90%)
- Operates Sea Level to 100,000ft
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Moisture and Humidity Resistant
- 10 Standard Current Ranges
DC Current Transducer 913B
$521.00 – $554.00
(note: requires 3D viewer)
(note: requires Adobe Reader)
Model 913B DC Current Transducer provides an isolated 0 to +5Vdc output proportional to the DC input current. The transducers have an input current range from +10Adc to +100Adc and the sensor withstand, without performance degradation or damage, a continuous unlimited overload.
The 913B Series delivers performance accuracy over a temperature range from -55°C to +85°C, operates with a supply voltage from +24Vdc to +32Vdc and are fast responding. The unit’s powder coated aluminum housing, with the internal components encapsulated creates a rugged and durable transducer, withstanding environments of moisture, humidity, vibration, shock and altitude.
The 913B DC Current Transducer comes standard with a 0.75” (1.91cm) thru-hole and are available with a header, barrier and connector interface, with the connector option available with mating connector.
- Aerospace & Defense
- Commercial Aviation
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
- Auxiliary Battery-Backup Power Monitoring
- DC Power System Monitoring
- High Altitude Applications
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 2 in|
- Attitude: Works in any mounting position.
- Mate Connector: TYPE PT06A-10-6S or equivalent mating connector.
- AC & DC Current Transducers (1)
- AC Current (28)
- AC Voltage Transducers (6)
- Bidirectional Current Transducers (20)
- DC Current (29)
- DC Voltage (4)
- Frequency Transducers (3)
- Hall Effect Current Sensors (32)
- Uncategorized (0)