- Isolated Absolute Measurement
- Military Temperature Range
- Compact/ Faraday Box Construction
- Hermetically Sealed
- ±1.0% Trip Point Accuracy
- RTCA/DO-160E & MIL-STD-810G Compliant (Reference spec sheet for Section & Category)
- 100 m-second Response (110% of the trip point)
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Finish: Fuse Tin Plate
DC Current Detector S1029
(note: requires 3D viewer)
(note: requires Adobe Reader)
Model S1029 DC Current Level Detector provides an isolated relay output proportional to the DC input current, with the relay closing at the applicable trip point. The detectors have an input current range from ±1Adc to ±50Adc and withstand, without performance degradation or damage, a continuous overload of ±400Adc and a current surge of ±1000Adc for 5 seconds max.
The S1029 Series delivers performance accuracy over a temperature range from -55°C to +85°C, operates with a supply voltage from +18Vdc to +32.2Vdc and with a high precision internal reference guaranteeing repeatable operation. The unit’s brass alloy housing, is hermetically sealed, with the internal components encapsulated creating a rugged and durable detector, withstanding environments of moisture, humidity, vibration, shock and altitude.
The S1029 DC Current Detector is light weight, comes standard with a 9 Pin D-Sub connector and a 0.50” (1.27 cm) thru-hole. Optional mating connector is available.
Specify Trip Point in “Please Specify Application” Section, below Add to Quote button.
- Aerospace Flight Power Monitoring (Qualified: Propeller & Helicopter Platforms)
- Metallurgical Processing Equipment Monitoring
- Laboratory Equipment Current Monitoring
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 2 in|
- Attitude: Works in any position.
- Weight 9 0z. Max.
- Specify Trip Point in “Please Specify Application” Section, below Add to Quote button.
- AC & DC Current Transducers (1)
- AC Current (28)
- AC Voltage Transducers (6)
- Bidirectional Current Transducers (20)
- DC Current (29)
- DC Voltage (4)
- Frequency Transducers (3)
- Hall Effect Current Sensors (32)
- Shunts (1)
- Uncategorized (0)