- Isolated Measurement
- ±0.5% Accuracy
- 4:1 Crest Factor Capability
- Moisture and Humidity Resistant
- Very Low Ripple (5mVRMS Maximum)
- Low Power (25mA Maximum)
- Reverse Polarity & Short Circuit Protection
- Output Transient Protection (±60V < 100m-sec)
- 14 Standard Current Ranges
AC Current (RMS) Transducer S714
$926.00 – $962.00
(note: requires 3D viewer)
(note: requires Adobe Reader)
Model S714 AC Current (RMS) Transducer provides an isolated 0 to +5Vdc output proportional to the AC RMS input current. The transducers have an input current range from 5Aac to 600Aac, and the transducers withstand, without performance degradation or damage, a continuous overload of 500Aac or twice full-scale, whichever is greater.
The S714 Series delivers high performance accuracy over a temperature range from -40°C to +85°C and measures input current with a frequency range from 360 to 440Hz, with Crest Factors up to 4. The transducers are low powered, operate with a supply voltage from +14Vdc to +32Vdc, produce low output ripple and have output transient protection. The unit’s powder coated aluminum housing, with the internal components encapsulated, creates a rugged and durable transducer, withstanding environments of moisture, humidity, vibration, shock and altitude.
The S714 AC Current Transducer comes standard with a 1.38” diameter thru-hole, are non-intrusive and available with a barrier or connector interface, with the connector option available with mating connector. A 60Hz model is also available.
- Measure Motor Current
- Measure Heating Elements
- Monitor and Detect Fault Currents
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 2 in|
100A, 10A, 150A, 200A, 20A, 250A, 25A, 300A, 400A, 500A, 50A, 5A, 600A, 75A
360 to 440Hz, 60Hz – Available
- Attitude: Works in any mounting position.
- Mate Connector: TYPE PT06A-10-6S or equivalent mating connector.
- Sensors (91)
- AC & DC Current Transducers (1)
- AC Current (28)
- 3 Phase AC Current (2)
- AC Current Detectors (7)
- AC Current Transducers (20)
- AC Voltage Transducers (6)
- Bidirectional Current Transducers (20)
- DC Current (29)
- DC Voltage (4)
- Frequency Transducers (3)
- Hall Effect Current Sensors (32)
- Shunts (14)