- 3 point isolation
- Polarity protected
- 3/8 inch pass-thru hole
- Rugged powder coated housing
- Available with solder header, barrier or a connector options
- Automatic reset
- 3m-sec response
DC Current Detector S204
$444.00 – $479.00
(note: requires 3D viewer)
(note: requires Adobe Reader)
Model S204 DC Current Level Detector features an effective and accurate solution to monitor DC current. A conductor wire is routed through a 3/8 inch thru-hole which provides non-intrusive and isolated means to measure desired current. After the input current reaches the desired threshold, the relay energizes (closes).
The S204 Series offers many different current ranges from 50mAdc to 5Adc as well as normally closed and normally opened relay contacts that will be well suited for many applications. The detector delivers accuracy over a temperature range from -20°C to +70°C and operates with a supply voltage from +22.8Vdc to +30.4Vdc. The unit’s powder coated steel housing, with the internal components encapsulated creates a rugged and durable detector.
The S204 DC Current Detectors are available with a header, barrier or connector interface, with the connector option available with mating connector.
- Lab Equipment
- Electro-Hydraulics Monitoring
- Shift By Wire System Monitoring/Detection
- Transmission shift System Monitoring/Detection
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 2 in|
- Attitude: Works in any position.
- Mate Connector: TYPE PT06A-10-6S or equivalent
- Sensors (91)
- AC & DC Current Transducers (1)
- AC Current (28)
- AC Voltage Transducers (6)
- Bidirectional Current Transducers (20)
- DC Current (29)
- DC Voltage (4)
- Frequency Transducers (3)
- Hall Effect Current Sensors (32)
- Shunts (14)