- Isolated Measurement
- Mill-Amp Sensing
- Military Temperature Range
- ±1.0% Accuracy
- 0.75” (1.91cm) Diameter Thru-hole
- 10 Standard Current Ranges (7 Mill-Amp Models)
DC Current Transducer 936
$658.00 – $692.00
(note: requires 3D viewer)
(note: requires Adobe Reader)
Model 936 DC Current Transducer provides an isolated 0 to +5Vdc output proportional to the DC input current, with an input current range from +10mAdc to +5Adc.
The 936 Series delivers performance accuracy over a temperature range from -55°C to +85°C and operates with a supply voltage from +24Vdc to +32Vdc. The unit’s polyester powder coated steel housing, with the internal components encapsulated creates a rugged and durable transducer.
The 936 DC Current Transducer comes standard with a 0.75” (1.91cm) thru-hole and are available with a header, barrier or connector interface, with the connector option available with mating connector.
- DC Ground Leakage Current Monitoring
- GFI Applications
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 2 in|
- Attitude: Works in any mounting position.
- Mate Connector: TYPE PT06A-10-6S or equivalent mating connector.
- Sensors (91)
- AC & DC Current Transducers (1)
- AC Current (28)
- AC Voltage Transducers (6)
- Bidirectional Current Transducers (20)
- DC Current (29)
- DC Voltage (4)
- Frequency Transducers (3)
- Hall Effect Current Sensors (32)
- Shunts (14)