- Isolated Measurement
- Closed Loop/ Hall Effect Design
- ±0.5% Accuracy
- 1u-second Response (10% to 90%)
- 1.38” Diameter Thru-hole
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Moisture and Humidity Resistant
Bidirectional Current Transducer 943A
$911.00 – $944.00
(note: requires 3D viewer)
(note: requires Adobe Reader)
Model 943A Bidirectional Current Transducer provides an isolated 0 to ±5Vdc output proportional to the DC input current. The transducers have an input current range from ±100A to ±1000A and the transducers withstand, without performance degradation or damage, a continuous overload of ±5000Adc.
The 943A Series delivers high performance accuracy over a temperature range from -55°C to +85°C and measures input current with a frequency range from DC to 350kHz. The sensors operate with a supply voltage of ±15Vdc ±1Vdc and produce the applicable output within 1u-second. The unit’s powder coated aluminum housing, with the internal components encapsulated creates a rugged and durable transducer, withstanding environments of moisture, humidity, vibration, shock and altitude.
The 943A Bidirectional Current Transducer comes standard with a 1.38” (3.51 cm) thru-hole and are available with a barrier or connector interface, with the connector options available with mating connectors.
- Lab Test Equipment
- Traction Motor Monitoring
- Bidirectional Power System Monitoring
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 2 in|
- Attitude: Works in any position.
- Mate Connector: TYPE PT06A-10-6S or equivalent
- Sensors (91)
- AC & DC Current Transducers (1)
- AC Current (28)
- AC Voltage Transducers (6)
- Bidirectional Current Transducers (20)
- DC Current (29)
- DC Voltage (4)
- Frequency Transducers (3)
- Hall Effect Current Sensors (32)
- Shunts (14)