- Isolated Measurement
- ±1.0% Accuracy
- Moisture and Humidity Resistant
- Acceleration 5g’s in all Axis and Directions
- Operating: Sea Level to 70,000ft.
- High Reliability Internal Components
- 2 Standard Current Ranges
Bidirectional Current Transducer S651
(note: requires 3D viewer)
(note: requires Adobe Reader)
Model S651 Bidirectional Current Transducer provides an isolated 0 to ±5Vdc output proportional to the DC input current and have an input range of ±100Adc to ±200Adc. The transducers withstand a continuous overload of ±5000Adc without performance degradation or damage.
The S651 Series delivers specified accuracy over a temperature range from -40°C to +65°C, operating with a supply voltage from +22Vdc to +32Vdc and produces the specified output with 100 µ-seconds. The transducer’s powder coated aluminum housing and encapsulated internal components, creates a rugged and durable transducer. The unit withstands environments of moisture, humidity, acceleration, vibration, shock and altitude.
The S651 Bidirectional Current Transducer comes standard with 1.38” (3.51 cm) thru-hole and a connector interface. A mating connector is available.
- UAV Power System Monitoring
- Ground Equipment Monitoring
- Industrial Equipment Monitoring
- Lab Test Equipment
- Bidirectional Power System Monitoring
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 2 in|
Additional Info: Weight 1.25lbs. Max
Attitude: Works in any position.
Mate Connector: TYPE PT06A-10-6S or equivalent.
- Sensors (91)
- AC & DC Current Transducers (1)
- AC Current (28)
- AC Voltage Transducers (6)
- Bidirectional Current Transducers (20)
- DC Current (29)
- DC Voltage (4)
- Frequency Transducers (3)
- Hall Effect Current Sensors (32)
- Shunts (14)