- Open/ Closed Loop/ Hall Effect Design
- AC & DC Measurement/ Dual Output
- Easy Connectivity/ Simple Utilization
- Isolated Measurement
- 0 to +5Vdc Output (Dual Outputs)
- ±1.0% Accuracy
- Transient Protection ±40V (T <5ms)
- 1.60” (4.06cm) Diameter Thru-hole
- Case UL Flammability Rating 94V-0
- Reverse Polarity Protection
AC-DC Current Transducer S1016
(note: requires 3D viewer)
(note: requires Adobe Reader)
Model S1016 Clamp On AC-DC Current Transducer provides an isolated 0 to +5Vdc output (dual outputs) proportional to the AC and DC current components of the input signal. The transducers can measure an input signal with an AC current from 0 to 50Aac Peak, with a frequency range from 57 to 63Hz and a DC current from -50Adc to +50Adc, without either current component affecting the applicable outputs. The transducers withstand, without performance degradation or damage, a continuous overload of ±1000Adc or 1000Aac Peak.
The S1016 Series delivers performance accuracy over a temperature range from -40°C to +85°C, operates with a supply voltage from +18Vdc to +28Vdc . The unit’s molded construction, with the internal components conformal coated, creates a durable transducer.
The 1016 AC-DC Current Transducer comes standard with a 1.60” (4.06cm) clamp-on, snap lock feature, allowing for uninterrupted operation installation, which makes this transducer ideal for existing or retro-fit applications, as well as moveable multi-point monitoring. The transducers are available with a barrier.
The S1016 Series was developed for a Power Station Application: Geomagnetic Induced Current Monitoring (GIC), due to an increase in the solar flare activity cycle.
- Geomagnetic Induced Current (GIC) Monitoring
- Industrial Equipment
- Automation Equipment
- Fuel Management Systems
- Traction Motor Monitoring
- Rail- Ground Fault Measurements
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 2 in|
57 to 63Hz
- Attitude: Works in any mounting position
- Finish: Blue Textured Pantone No. 294C