- Closed Loop/ Hall Effect Design
- Easy Connectivity/ Simple Utilization
- Clamp On
- Isolated Measurements
- ±1.0% Accuracy (±1.25% 50A)
- 1.60 inch (4.06 cm) diameter Thru-hole
- Case UL Flammability Rating 94V-0
- Reverse Polarity
- Four Standard Current Ranges: +50A to +125A
- Application specific units available upon request
DC Current Transducer 920
(note: requires 3D viewer)
(note: requires Adobe Reader)
Model 920 Clamp-On DC Current Transducer from AAC provides an isolated 4 to 20mA output proportional to the level of DC input current. The transducers are operated in a two-wire loop powered configuration, with an input current range from +50Adc to +125Adc. The transducers can further withstand, without performance degradation or damage, a continuous current overload of ±5000 Adc.
The 920 Series delivers performance accuracy over a temperature range from -40°C to +85°C, operates with a supply voltage from +18Vdc to +28Vdc and are low powered. The unit’s molded construction, with the internal components conformal coated, creates a durable transducer.
The 920 DC Current Transducer comes standard with a 1.60” (4.06cm) clamp on, snap lock feature, allowing for uninterrupted operation installation, which makes this transducer ideal for existing or retrofit applications, as well as moveable multi-point monitoring. The transducers are available with a barrier interface.
- Industrial Equipment Current Monitoring
- Automation Equipment Current Monitoring
- Fuel Management Systems Current Monitoring
- Solar Power Current Monitoring
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 2 in|
DC to 35Hz
- Attitude: Works in any mounting position
- Transient Protection ±40V (T <5ms)