- Isolated Measurement
- Closed Loop/ Hall Effect Design
- 1 µ-second Response (10% to 90%)
- Bandwidth DC to 100kHz
- ±0.5% Accuracy (±1.0% Accuracy 25A & 50A only)
- Moisture and Humidity Resistant
- Military Temperature Range
- 8 Standard Current Ranges
Bidirectional Current Transducer S273
$332.00 – $367.00
(note: requires Adobe Reader)
Model S273 Bidirectional Current Transducer provides an isolated 0 to ±5Vdc output proportional to the DC input current. The transducers have an input current range from ±25Adc to ±350Adc from DC to 100kHz.
The S273 Series delivers high performance accuracy over a temperature range from -55°C to +85°C, operates with a supply voltage from ±15Vdc ±1Vdc and produces the specified output within 1µ-second. The unit’s powder coated aluminum housing, with the internal components encapsulated, creates a rugged and durable transducer, withstanding environments of moisture, humidity, vibration, shock and altitude.
The S273 Bidirectional Current Transducer comes standard with a 0.750” thru-hole and are available with a header, barrier or connector interface, with the connector option available with mating connector.
- Ground Equipment Monitoring
- Industrial Equipment Monitoring
- Lab Test Equipment
- Bidirectional Power System Monitoring
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 2 in|
DC to 100kHz
- Attitude: Works in any position.
- Mate Connector: TYPE PT06A-10-6S or equivalent.
- AC & DC Current Transducers (1)
- AC Current (28)
- AC Voltage Transducers (6)
- Bidirectional Current Transducers (20)
- DC Current (29)
- DC Voltage (4)
- Frequency Transducers (3)
- Hall Effect Current Sensors (32)
- Shunts (1)
- Uncategorized (0)