- Removable Yoke
- 1.50” Diameter Thru-hole
- Isolated Measurement
- ±1.0% Accuracy
- 5:1 Crest Factor Capability
- Moisture and Humidity Resistant
- Low Power (20mA Maximum)
- Reverse Polarity & Short Circuit Protection
- Output Transient Protection
- 10 Standard Current Ranges
AC Current (RMS) Sensor S434
(note: requires 3D viewer)
(note: requires Adobe Reader)
Model S434 AC Current (RMS) Sensor provides an isolated 0 to +5Vdc output proportional to the AC RMS input current. The sensors have an input current range from 0Aac to 200Aac, and the sensors withstand, without performance degradation or damage, a continuous overload of twice full-scale, or ten-times full-scale for 10 seconds.
The S434 Series delivers performance accuracy over a temperature range from -40°C to +75°C and measures input current with a frequency range from 57 to 63Hz, with Crest Factors up to 5. The sensors are powered with a supply voltage from +24Vdc to +32Vdc and operate within the specified input/ output requirements with ±100Adc on the AC Current Input. The unit’s molded construction, with internal components encapsulated, creates a durable sensor, withstanding environments of moisture.
The S434 AC Current (RMS) Transducer comes standard with a 1.50” (3.81cm) removable yoke, allowing for uninterrupted operation installation, which makes this sensor excellent for existing or retro-fit applications, as well as moveable multi-point monitoring. The sensors are available with a connector interface, available with mating connector.
The S434 Series was developed for a Power Station Application: Geomagnetic Induced Current Monitoring (GIC), due to an increase in the solar flare activity cycle.
- Power Stations – Geomagnetic Induced Current (GIC ) Monitoring
- Traction Power Measuring
- AC Load Current Monitoring
- Charging System Monitoring
- Motor Current Measuring
- Fault and Overload Current Monitoring
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 2 in|
57 to 63Hz
- Attitude: Works in any mounting position.
- Mate Connector: TYPE PT06A-10-6S or equivalent mating connector.