- 3 Phase Measurement
- Isolated Measurement
- ±0.5% Accuracy
- Frequency Range 360 to 440Hz
- 4:1 Crest Factor Capability
- Moisture and Humidity Resistant
- Withstands Vibration 12.0G RMS and 50g Shock
- ESD Compliant DO-160E Section 25 Category A
- Low Ripple (10mVRMS Maximum)
- Low Power (20mA Maximum)
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- 14 Standard Current Ranges
3 Phase AC Current (RMS) Transducer S1147
(note: requires 3D viewer)
(note: requires Adobe Reader)
Model S1147, the 3 Phase AC Current (RMS) Transducer provides an isolated 0 to +5Vdc output proportional to the AC (RMS) input current, for each phase. The non-intrusive transducers have an input current range from 5Aac to 400Aac and withstand without performance degradation or damage, a continuous overload of 500Aac. The compact design offers the ability to measure three (3) separate phases with one small device.
The S1147 Series delivers high performance accuracy over a temperature range from -55°C to +85°C and measures input current with a frequency range from 360 to 440Hz, with Crest Factors up to 4. The transducers are low powered and operate with a single supply voltage from +14Vdc to +32Vdc.
The unit’s Fuse Tin Lead Plated Brass housing, with the internal components encapsulated, creates rugged and durable hardware. The transducer’s produce low output ripple, are reverse polarity protected and withstand environments of moisture, humidity, vibration, shock and are ESD protected.
The S1147 3 Phase AC Current Transducers come standard with three (3) 0.375” diameter thru-holes and a connector interface, optional mating connector available. The S1147 Series is available in 14 standard current ranges.
- Measure 3 Phase Systems and Motors
- Multiple Line Monitoring
- Power Stations and Sub-stations
- Industrial and Heavy Equipment Power Conversion Monitoring
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 2 in|
360 to 440Hz
- Attitude: Works in any mounting position.
- Connector P/N: D38999/25YA35PN
- Mate Connector: TYPE D38999/26KA35PN
- AC & DC Current Transducers (1)
- AC Current (28)
- AC Voltage Transducers (6)
- Bidirectional Current Transducers (20)
- DC Current (29)
- DC Voltage (4)
- Frequency Transducers (3)
- Hall Effect Current Sensors (32)
- Uncategorized (0)