- Isolated Measurement
- Open Loop/ Hall Effect Design
- Removable Yoke
- 1.50” (3.81cm) Diameter Thru-hole
- ±1.0% Accuracy
- 200 µ-second Response (10% to 90%)
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- 11 Standard Current Ranges
DC Current Transducer S444
$512.00 – $546.00
(note: requires 3D viewer)
(note: requires Adobe Reader)
Model S444 DC Current Transducer, with removable yoke, provides an isolated 0 to +5Vdc output proportional to the DC input current. The sensors have an input current range from +100Adc to +2500Adc and the sensors withstand, without performance degradation or damage, an unlimited overload.
The S444 Series delivers performance accuracy over a temperature range from -25°C to +75°C, operates with a supply voltage from +24Vdc to +32Vdc and are fast responding. The unit’s molded construction, with the internal components encapsulated creates a rugged and durable transducer.
The S444 DC Current Transducer comes standard with a 1.50” (3.81cm) removable yoke, allowing for uninterrupted operation installation, which makes this transducer ideal for existing or retro-fit applications, as well as moveable multi-point monitoring. The sensors are available with a barrier and connector interface, with the connector option available with mating connector.
- Rail Traction Motor Monitoring
- Automation Equipment Monitoring
- Lab Equipment
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 2 in|
- Attitude: Works in any mounting position
- Output Load 1K Ohm Minimum.
- Mate Connector: TYPE PT06A-10-6S or equivalent mating connector.