- Isolated Measurement
- Open Loop/ Hall Effect Design
- Removable Yoke
- 1.50” (3.81cm) Diameter Thru-hole
- ±1.0% Accuracy
- 200 µ-second Response (10% to 90%)
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- 6 Standard Current Ranges
DC Current Transducer S347
$512.00 – $546.00
(note: requires 3D viewer)
(note: requires Adobe Reader)
Model S347 DC Current Transducer, with removable yoke, provides an isolated 0 to +5Vdc output proportional to the DC input current. The transducers have an input current range from +100Adc to +2500Adc and the transducers withstand, without performance degradation or damage, an overload of 100 times full-scale.
The S347 Series delivers performance accuracy over a temperature range from -25°C to +75°C, operates with a supply voltage from +24Vdc to +32Vdc and are fast responding. The unit’s aluminum casted construction, with the internal components encapsulated creates a rugged and durable transducer.
The S347 DC Current Transducer comes standard with a 1.50” (3.81cm) removable yoke, allowing for uninterrupted operation installation, which makes this transducer ideal for existing or retro-fit applications, as well as moveable multi-point monitoring. The transducers are available with a barrier and connector interface, with the connector option available with mating connector.
- Rail Traction Motor Monitoring
- Automation Equipment Monitoring
- Manufacturing Equipment Current Monitoring
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 2 in|
- Attitude: Works in any mounting position
- Black Anodized Finish
- Mate Connector: TYPE PT06A-10-6S or equivalent mating connector.
- Sensors (91)
- AC & DC Current Transducers (1)
- AC Current (28)
- AC Voltage Transducers (6)
- Bidirectional Current Transducers (20)
- DC Current (29)
- DC Voltage (4)
- Frequency Transducers (3)
- Hall Effect Current Sensors (32)
- Shunts (14)