- Isolated Measurement
- High voltage current measurement capability
- 3/4 inch pass-thru hole
- Polarity protected
- Automatic reset
- Low power operation
- Rugged powder coated finished housing
- Two separate outputs (logic & analog)
DC Current Detector 901B
$1,179.00 – $1,214.00
(note: requires 3D viewer)
(note: requires Adobe Reader)
Model 901B DC Current Level Detector provides an effective and accurate solution to monitor DC current. A conductor wire is routed through a 3/4 inch thru-hole which provides non-intrusive and isolated means to measure desired current. The unit provides two separate outputs: first, “logic high” when the measured current reaches the applicable trip point and second, a 0Vdc to 5Vdc signal directly proportional to the measured input current.
The 901B Series has input current range from 20mA to 5A and an adjustable trip point between 70% and 110% of full scale current. The unit is designed to measure the applicable current while the voltage of the thru conductor reaches levels up to 30kV. The detector delivers performance accuracy over a temperature range from -20°C to +70°C and operates with a supply voltage from +21Vdc to +27Vdc. The unit’s powder coated steel housing, with the internal components encapsulated, creates a rugged and durable detector.
The 901B DC Current Detectors are available with a header, barrier or connector interface, the connector option is available with mating connector.
- Monitor Ground Fault
- High Voltage System Monitoring
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 2 in|
- Attitude: Works in any position.
- Mate Connector: TYPE PT06A-10-6S or equivalent
- Sensors (91)
- AC & DC Current Transducers (1)
- AC Current (28)
- AC Voltage Transducers (6)
- Bidirectional Current Transducers (20)
- DC Current (29)
- DC Voltage (4)
- Frequency Transducers (3)
- Hall Effect Current Sensors (32)
- Shunts (14)