- 4 voltage ranges
- Isolated measurement
- Operating temperature from -40°C to +85°C
- 0.5% accuracy over temperature range
- Powder coated finished housing
- Suppressed voltage measurement
AC Voltage Transducer 102M3
(note: requires 3D viewer)
(note: requires Adobe Reader)
Model 102M3 is a suppressed AC Voltage Transducer that features an effective, accurate and reliable solution to measure AC voltage. It produces a fully isolated 0 to 5V DC output signal proportional to a preset input voltage range. The unit outputs “0V” at the lower preset level and “5V” at the higher level. It features ±0.5% accuracy and is specified to operate at 340 to 440Hz, over a temperature range from -40°C to +85°C.
The 102M3 Series is constructed in a powder coated steel housing, with the internal components encapsulated, creating a rugged and durable transducer. The unit is capable of withstanding environments of moisture, humidity, vibration and shock.
The 102M3 AC Voltage Transducer comes standard with a barrier interface.
- Lab equipment
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 2 in|
118V, 130V, 175V, 225V, 340Hz to 440Hz
340Hz to 440Hz
- Attitude: Works in any position.
- Sensors (91)
- AC & DC Current Transducers (1)
- AC Current (28)
- AC Voltage Transducers (6)
- Bidirectional Current Transducers (20)
- DC Current (29)
- DC Voltage (4)
- Frequency Transducers (3)
- Hall Effect Current Sensors (32)
- Shunts (14)