- Isolated Measurement
- Loop Power (Two Wire Configuration)
- ±0.5% Accuracy
- 0.75” Diameter Thru-hole
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- 100m-sec Response (10% to 90%)
- Light Weight (10oz. Maximum)
- 15 Standard Current Ranges
AC Current Transducer S383
(note: requires 3D viewer)
(note: requires Adobe Reader)
Model S383 AC Current Transducer provides an isolated 4-20mAdc output proportional to the True AC input current. The transducers are operated in a two wire loop power configuration, with an input current range from 2Aac to 250Aac and the transducers withstand, without performance degradation or damage, a continuous overload of 500Aac and overload transients ten-times full-scale for 250m-sec.
The S383 Series delivers high performance accuracy over a temperature range from -40°C to +85°C and measures input current with a frequency range from 50 to 60Hz. The transducers operate with a supply voltage from +10 to +35Vdc and produce a 4-20mA output into a load resistance from 0 to 1400 Ohms. In addition, the S383 Series is ideal for applications where the input waveforms are phase angle fired, chopped or distorted.
The S383 AC Current Transducers are constructed of light weight powder coated aluminum housing, are non-intrusive, come standard with a barrier interface, a .075” (1.91cm) input thru-hole and are UL and CSA Recognized.
- Measure Motor Current
- Measure Heating Elements
- Monitor and Detect Fault Currents
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 2 in|
50 to 60Hz
- Attitude: Works in any mounting position.
- Sensors (91)
- AC & DC Current Transducers (1)
- AC Current (28)
- AC Voltage Transducers (6)
- Bidirectional Current Transducers (20)
- DC Current (29)
- DC Voltage (4)
- Frequency Transducers (3)
- Hall Effect Current Sensors (32)
- Shunts (14)