- Isolated measurement
- Operating temperature from -40°C to +85°C
- ±0.5% accuracy over temperature range
- 0 to +10Vdc Output
- Moisture and Humidity Resistant
- Withstands Vibration 12.0G RMS and 50g Shock
- 40mA Maximum Current Drain
- Reverse Polarity Protected
- 8 Standard Frequency Ranges
Frequency Transducer S1128
(note: requires 3D viewer)
(note: requires Adobe Reader)
The S1128 Frequency Transducer provides an isolated 0 to +10Vdc output proportional to the input frequency. The transducers have an input frequency range from 50Hz to 5KHz, with an input voltage range from 5 to 300Vac. The transducers can withstand 1000VRMS 60Hz for 1 minute without damage or performance degradation.
The S1128 Series delivers performance accuracy over a temperature range from -40°C to +85°C, operates with a supply voltage from +19Vdc to +32Vdc and are reverse polarity protected. The unit’s powder coated steel housing, with the internal components encapsulated creates a rugged and durable transducer, withstanding environments of moisture, humidity, vibration, shock and altitude.
The S1128 Frequency Transducer comes standard with a connector interface, optional available with mating connector. The S1128 Series is available in 8 standard frequency ranges.
- Lab Equipment
- Turbine and Air Driven Generator Monitoring
- Heating and Cooling Fan Motor Monitoring
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 2 in|
5 to 300Vac
0 to 100Hz, 0 to 1KHz, 0 to 200Hz, 0 to 2KHz, 0 to 400Hz, 0 to 500Hz, 0 to 50Hz, 0 to 5KHz
- Attitude: Works in any position.
- Connector: PT02E-10-6P-023
- Mate Connector: PT06A-10-6S
- AC & DC Current Transducers (1)
- AC Current (28)
- AC Voltage Transducers (6)
- Bidirectional Current Transducers (20)
- DC Current (29)
- DC Voltage (4)
- Frequency Transducers (3)
- Hall Effect Current Sensors (32)
- Uncategorized (0)