- Isolated Measurement
- Closed Loop/ Hall Effect Design
- Military Temperature Range
- ±0.5% (Minimum) Accuracy at +25°C (Reference Specification Sheet)
- <1 µ-second Response (10% to 90%)
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Moisture and Humidity Resistant
- 11 Standard Current Ranges
DC Current Transducer 952
$370.00 – $403.00
(note: requires 3D viewer)
(note: requires Adobe Reader)
Model 952 DC Current Transducer provides an isolated 0 to +5Vdc output proportional to the DC input current. The transducers have an input current range from +50Adc to +750Adc and the transducer withstand, without performance degradation or damage, an overload of +5000Adc.
The 952 Series delivers high performance accuracy over a temperature range from -55°C to +85°C, operates with a supply voltage from +24Vdc to +32Vdc and are ultra-fast responding. The unit’s powder coated aluminum housing, with the internal components encapsulated creates a rugged and durable transducer, withstanding environments of moisture, humidity, vibration, shock and altitude.
The 952 DC Current Transducer comes standard with a 0.75” (1.91cm) thru-hole and are available with a header, barrier and connector interface, with the connector option available with mating connector.
- Aircraft – Auxiliary Fuel Systems Monitoring
- Automation Equipment Monitoring
- Aviation Systems Monitoring
- Manufacturing Equipment Current Monitoring
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 2 in|
DC to 100kHz
- Attitude: Works in any mounting position,
- Baseplate is conductive.
- Mate Connector: TYPE PT06A-10-6S or equivalent mating connector.
- AC & DC Current Transducers (1)
- AC Current (28)
- AC Voltage Transducers (6)
- Bidirectional Current Transducers (20)
- DC Current (29)
- DC Voltage (4)
- Frequency Transducers (3)
- Hall Effect Current Sensors (32)
- Uncategorized (0)