- Isolated Measurement
- ±1.0% Accuracy
- 4:1 Crest Factor Capability
- Moisture and Humidity Resistant
- Very Low Ripple (5mVRMS Maximum)
- Low Power (15mAdc Maximum)
- Reverse Polarity & Short Circuit Protection
- Output Transient Protection (±60V < 100m-sec)
- 42 Standard Current Ranges
AC Current (RMS) Transducer S1097
(note: requires 3D viewer)
(note: requires Adobe Reader)
Model S1097 AC Current (RMS) Transducer provides an isolated 0 to +5Vdc output proportional to the AC RMS input current. The transducers have an input current range from 20Aac to 250Aac and the transducers withstand, without performance degradation or damage, a continuous overload of 1000Aac.
The S1097 Series delivers performance accuracy over a temperature range from -55°C to +85°C and measures input current with a frequency range from 360 to 440Hz, with Crest Factors up to 4. The transducers are low powered, operate with a supply voltage from +16Vdc to +34Vdc, produce low output ripple and are reverse polarity and output transient protected.
The unit’s fuse tin plated brass housing, with the internal components encapsulated, creates a rugged and extremely durable transducer, withstanding environments of moisture, rain, humidity, blowing dust and sand, fungus and salt fog. In addition, the transducer’s are qualified for environments of vibration, shock, altitude and explosive atmosphere. All environments, methods and procedures are in accordance with MIL-STD-810. Reference AAC Specification Drawing 700-S1097 for specific test methods, procedures and applicable categories of MIL-STD -810.
The S1097 AC Current Transducer comes standard with a 1.12” diameter thru-hole and a connector interface, available with mating connector. The transducers are available in 5A increments from 20Aac to 250Aac.
- Measure Motor Current
- Measure Heating Elements
- Monitor and Detect Fault Currents
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 2 in|
100A, 105A, 110A, 115A, 120A, 125A, 130A, 135A, 140A, 145A, 150A, 155A, 160A, 165A, 170A, 175A, 180A, 185A, 190A, 195A, 200A, 205A, 20A, 210A, 215A, 220A, 225A, 230A, 235A, 240A, 245A, 250A, 25A, 30A, 35A, 40A, 45A, 50A, 55A, 60A, 65A, 75A, 80A, 85A, 90A, 95A
360 to 440Hz
- Attitude: Works in any mounting position.
- Connector: P/N MS3113H-10C6P.
- AC & DC Current Transducers (1)
- AC Current (28)
- AC Voltage Transducers (6)
- Bidirectional Current Transducers (20)
- DC Current (29)
- DC Voltage (4)
- Frequency Transducers (3)
- Hall Effect Current Sensors (32)
- Uncategorized (0)