- 3 Phase Measurement
- Isolated Measurements
- Loop Power (Two Wire Configuration-Each Output)
- True RMS Sensing
- ±0.5% Accuracy
- Three (3) Isolated 4-20mA Outputs/ One D-Sub Connector
- 1.00” Diameter Thru-holes (3)
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Moisture & Humidity Resistant
- Surges & Transient Bursts (EN 50155)
- ESD DO-160E Section 25 Category A
- Conducted Susceptibility per DO-160E Section 20
- Random Vibration MIL-STD-810F, Procedure 1, Category 12
- Shock: 50g 11m-sec Half Sine Pulse
- 16 Standard Current Ranges
- Frequency Range 47 to 63Hz, 400Hz Operation Available
3 Phase AC Current (RMS) Transducer S1096
Call for Price
(note: requires 3D viewer)
(note: requires Adobe Reader)
Model S1096 is a 3 Phase AC Current (RMS) Transducer providing an isolated 4-20mAdc output proportional to the True AC RMS input current, for each phase. The transducers are operated in a two wire loop power configuration, with an input current range from 2Aac to 1000Aac. The transducers have large overload capabilities, reference AAC Specification Drawing 700-S1096-1070 for specific levels.
The S1096 Series delivers high performance accuracy over a temperature range from -40°C to +85°C and measures input current with a frequency range from 47 to 63Hz, with Crest Factors up to 5. The S1096 is also available with specified performance at 400Hz. The transducers operate with a supply voltage from +14 to +32Vdc and produce a 4-20mA output into a load resistance from 0 to 300 Ohms.
The transducer’s solder sealed fuse tin plated brass construction, with the internal components encapsulated, creates a very rugged unit. The transducer withstands without performance or mechanical degradation, applications with shock, vibration, humidity, ESD, EMI, transient burst and surge requirements. Reference AAC Specification Drawing 700-S1096-1070 for specific tests and levels. In addition, the S1096 Series is ideal for applications where the input wave-forms are phase angle fired, chopped or distorted.
The S1096 3 Phase AC Current (RMS) Transducers come standard with three (3) 1.00″ pass thru holes and a d-sub connector interface, available with mating connector.
- Measure 3 Phase Motor Currents
- Measure Heating Elements
- Industrial Motor Applications
- Heavy Equipment Power Conversion Monitoring
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 4 in|
400Hz, 47 to 63Hz
Additional info: Weight 4 lbs. Max, Attitude: Works in any mounting position.
Mate D-Sub Connector: P/N SPC15411
Specified accuracy includes the combined worst case effects of Zero Offset, Temperature, Hysteresis, Supply Swings and Current Cable Positioning.
- AC & DC Current Transducers (1)
- AC Current (28)
- AC Voltage Transducers (6)
- Bidirectional Current Transducers (20)
- DC Current (29)
- DC Voltage (4)
- Frequency Transducers (3)
- Hall Effect Current Sensors (32)
- Uncategorized (0)