- Open Loop/ Hall Effect Design
- Removable Yoke
- Isolated Measurement
- 4 to 20madc Output
- ±1.0% Accuracy
- Low Power (24mAdc Maximum)
- Case UL Flammability Rating 94V-0
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- 8 Standard Current Ranges
Bidirectional Current Transducer 916
$596.00 – $629.00
(note: requires 3D viewer)
(note: requires Adobe Reader)
Model 916 Bidirectional Current Transducer, with removable yoke, provides an isolated 4 to 20mAdc output proportional to the DC input current. The transducers are designed to produce a 12mAdc output for an input of zero amps (0Adc), with 4mAdc representing “-” Minus full-scale and 20mAdc representing “+” Plus full-scale. The transducers are operated in a two-wire loop powered configuration, with an input current range from ±150Adc to ±2500Adc and withstand, without performance degradation or damage, a continuous unlimited overload.
The 916 Series delivers performance accuracy over a temperature range from -40°C to +85°C, operates with a supply voltage from +16Vdc to +26Vdc, are low powered and produce the specified output within 200µ-seconds. The unit’s molded construction, with the internal components encapsulated, creates a durable transducer.
The S916 Bidirectional Current Transducer comes standard with a 1.50” (3.81cm) removable yoke, allowing for uninterrupted operation installation, which makes this transducer ideal for existing or retro-fit applications, as well as moveable multi-point monitoring. The transducers are available with a barrier and connector interface with the barrier accepting wires up to 16 gauge. For the connector option, a mating connector is available.
- Rail Traction Motor Monitoring
- Industrial Equipment Monitoring
- Bidirectional Power System Monitoring
- Battery Charge and Discharge Applications
- Retro-Fit and Existing Applications
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 2 in|
- Attitude: Works in any position.
- Mate Connector: P/N 6282-5SG-311 MFG. Conxall