- Available in 1A to 300A
- 3 point isolation
- Adjustable trip point
- Available with or without adjustable time delay
- Powered from 115Vac or 220Vac line
- 50Hz and 60Hz operation
- ¾ inch pass-thru hole
- Rugged powder coated finish
- LED Trip status indicator
AC Current Detector 870
(note: requires 3D viewer)
(note: requires Adobe Reader)
Model 870 AC Current Detector (Controller) provides an effective and accurate solution to monitor AC current. A conductor wire is routed through a 3/4 inch thru-hole which provides non-intrusive and isolated means to measure desired current. After the measured current reaches the applicable trip point, the time delay circuit gets activated, the relay trips and an indicator LED light is illuminated. A precision internal reference guarantees repeatable operation.
The 870 Series has an input current range from 1Aac to 300Aac, with a frequency range from 47 to 63Hz. The detector delivers performance accuracy over a temperature range from -20°C to +70°C and are powered with a voltage from 1o5Vac to 125Vac, 220Vac option is available. In addition, the 870 is also available with an ac line voltage of 440Vac or 400Hz operations. The adjustable trip point and time delay make the detector adaptable for multiple applications.
The 870 AC Current Detector comes standard in a black polyester powder coat steel housing with terminal barrier interface.
- Monitor electrical heaters coils
- Monitor electrical motors
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 2 in|
47 to 63Hz
- Attitude: Works in any position.
- Sensors (91)
- AC & DC Current Transducers (1)
- AC Current (28)
- AC Voltage Transducers (6)
- Bidirectional Current Transducers (20)
- DC Current (29)
- DC Voltage (4)
- Frequency Transducers (3)
- Hall Effect Current Sensors (32)
- Shunts (14)