- 4 to 20mA Output (No Input Voltage 12mA Output)
- I/O isolation
- Operating temperature from -40°C to +85°C
- 0.5% accuracy over temperature
- Output Transient Protection (60Vdc 5 Sec, 100Vdc 1m-sec)
- Reverse Polarity Protected
- Low Power Operation (24mA Max)
- 5m-sec Response
- Available in two current ranges
Voltage Transducer S1150
(note: requires 3D viewer)
(note: requires Adobe Reader)
Model S1150 Bidirectional Voltage Transducer features an effective, accurate and reliable solution to measure DC voltage. It produces a fully isolated 4 to 20mA current loop, where without an input voltage present, the transducer outputs 12mA, at minus full scale the transducer outputs 4mA and at positive full scale the unit outputs 20mA. The transducer is available in two (2) models, one with an input voltage range from 0V to ±300V and the other 0V to ±400V. Both models feature an input isolation of 2.5kV ACRMS and can withstand without performance failure or degradation, an overload transient of 3kVdc for 100µ-sec.
The S1150 Series delivers high accuracy (±0.5%) over a temperature range of -40°C to +85°C, is low powered, fast responding and operates with a supply voltage from +19Vdc to +32Vdc. The unit’s tin-plated brass alloy housing is hermetically sealed, with the internal components encapsulated; creating a rugged and durable transducer. The transducer is capable of withstanding environments of moisture, humidity, vibration, shock and altitude, without damage or performance degradation.
The S1150 Bidirectional Voltage Transducer comes standard with a dual connector interface, with mating connectors, for a sealed moisture resistant connection.
- Rail Applications
- Traction Motor Control
- Generator & Converter Monitoring
- Harsh Environments requiring DC Voltage Measurements
No order notes.
- Sensors (91)
- AC & DC Current Transducers (1)
- AC Current (28)
- 3 Phase AC Current (2)
- AC Current Detectors (7)
- AC Current Transducers (20)
- AC Voltage Transducers (6)
- Bidirectional Current Transducers (20)
- DC Current (29)
- DC Voltage (4)
- Frequency Transducers (3)
- Hall Effect Current Sensors (32)
- Shunts (14)