- Isolated Measurement
- ±0.5% Accuracy
- Moisture and Humidity Resistant
- Low Power (25mA Maximum)
- Reverse Polarity & Short Circuit Protection
- 14 Standard Current Ranges
AC Current (RMS) Transducer S402
$338.00 – $369.00
(note: requires Adobe Reader)
Model S402 AC Current (RMS) Transducer provides an isolated 0 to +5Vdc output proportional to the True AC input current. The transducers have an input current range from 250mAac to 250Aac, and the transducers withstand, without performance degradation or damage, a continuous overload of 200Aac or twice the applicable full-scale current, whichever is greater.
The S402 Series delivers high performance accuracy over a temperature range from -40°C to +85°C and measures input current with a frequency range from 57 to 63Hz, with Crest Factors up to 4. The transducers are low powered, operate with a supply voltage from +28Vdc ±4Vdc and produce low output ripple. The unit’s powder coated aluminum housing, with the internal components encapsulated, creates a rugged and durable transducer, withstanding environments of moisture, humidity, vibration, shock and altitude. In addition, the S402 Series is ideal for applications where the input waveforms are phase angle fired, chopped or distorted.
The S402 AC Current Transducers are non-intrusive and are available with a header, barrier or connector interface, with the connector option available with mating connector. 50Hz and 400Hz models are also available.
- Measure Motor Current
- Measure Heating Elements
- Monitor and Detect Fault Currents
- Operating Submerged in Oil (Connector Option Only)
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 2 in|
50Hz, 400Hz, 57 to 63Hz
- Attitude: Works in any mounting position.
- Also available with special internal potting, sensor capable of operating submerged in transformer oil.
- Mate Connector: TYPE PT06A-10-6S or equivalent mating connector.
- AC & DC Current Transducers (1)
- AC Current (28)
- AC Voltage Transducers (6)
- Bidirectional Current Transducers (20)
- DC Current (29)
- DC Voltage (4)
- Frequency Transducers (3)
- Hall Effect Current Sensors (32)
- Uncategorized (0)