- Open Loop/ Hall Effect Design
- Removable Yoke
- Isolated Measurement
- ±1.0% Accuracy
- Low Power (25mAdc Maximum)
- Case UL Flammability Rating 94V-0
- Reverse Polarity & Short Circuit Protection
Bidirectional Current Sensor S433-100
(note: requires 3D viewer)
(note: requires Adobe Reader)
- Power Stations – Geomagnetic Induced Current (GIC ) Monitoring
- Rail Traction Motor Monitoring
- Industrial Equipment Monitoring
- Bidirectional Power System Monitoring
Model S433-100 Bidirectional Current Sensor provides an isolated 0 to +3Vdc output proportional to the DC input current. The sensors have an input current range from -100Adc to +100Adc and withstands, without performance degradation or damage, a continuous overload of one-hundred times full-scale.
The S433-100 Series delivers performance accuracy over a temperature range from -25°C to +75°C, operate with a supply voltage from +15Vdc ±1Vdc and the sensor will operate within the specified input/ output requirements with 200Aac (60Hz) on the bidirectional current input. The unit’s molded construction, with the internal components encapsulated, creates a durable sensor.
The S433-100 Bidirectional Current Sensor comes standard with a connector interface and a 1.50” (3.81cm) removable yoke, allowing for uninterrupted operation installation, which makes this sensor excellent for existing or retro-fit applications, as well as moveable multi-point monitoring. Mating connectors are available.
The S433-100 Series was developed for a Power Station Application: Geomagnetic Induced Current Monitoring (GIC), due to an increase in the solar flare activity cycle.
- Attitude: Works in any position.
- Mate Connector: TYPE PT06A-10-6S or equivalent